We designed the Tensaw Jacket for the field, city, and everywhere in between. The Tensaw Jacket's durable shell of waxed shelter cloth pushes easily through heavy cover and will develop a rich patina over time. Set-in sleeves provide flattering structure through the shoulders, while gusseted underarms, a bi-swing back, and classic fit through the midsection allow for a full-range of motion. A twill liner dyed with Alabama red clay adds a touch of color to the interior, and a collar lined with Bedford corduroy provides welcome protection from the cold. Large front bellow pockets allow for ample storage and conceal additional welt pockets to keep hands warm. A hidden Napoleon pocket provides discrete storage for cellphones and other valuables.
- Waxed shelter cloth shell
- Cotton twill lining dyed in Alabama red clay
- Bedford corduroy lined collar
- Durable antique brass hardware
- Continental-style pocket restraints
- Made in the USA of imported materials