We're looking for a few good folks to help Tom Beckbe build on our past success and continue our growth. Below you will find specific job openings, if any, that we'll update from time-to-time. While the details of each position vary, we evaluate all prospective team members for creativity, adaptability, and compatibility.
Interested in learning more? Please send an email indicating the job you are interested in, along with a resume, to email@example.com.
Since our hiring needs change often, please don't hesitate to reach out if you are interested in joining the team even if your experience doesn't match the criteria listed below.
Director of Growth Marketing
We are looking for a creative digital marketer to help create an iconic American sporting company. Leveraging creative assets from the world's best photographers and videographers, the Director of Growth Marketing will drive interest in Tom Beckbe's best-in-class
The Director of Growth Marketing will help grow our customer base through acquisition and retention. Key functions include setting strategy, data analytics, and agency management. The Director will develop and maintain a metrics dashboard and regularly report on KPIs.
- Work with external agency to drive the strategy and execution of critical acquisition marketing programs, including paid social & search, affiliate, and other organic channels
- Build, optimize, and scale email acquisition and retention campaigns through iterative A/B and multivariate testing
- Develop high-performance viral referral and loyalty programs
- Work with brand creative team to generate new content and creative treatments
- Optimize conversion funnel and engagement to profitably acquire customers
- Serve as channel owner to drive performance against aggressive CPA goals
- Perform ongoing analytical investigations into channel performance and customer LTV
- Report on weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs to senior leadership and provide forecast guidance
- Continually identify and develop talent, team capabilities, and growth
- 4+ years of experience in acquisition/marketing roles at a tech-enabled consumer company
- Experience developing, planning and executing digital customer acquisition campaigns, along with end-to-end reporting performance and business impact
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, MailChimp, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google Sheets required
- BA or BS in marketing or related field; MBA a plus
Retail Associates (Birmingham, AL)
We are looking for retail associates to join the staff of our new flagship store in Birmingham, Alabama. Our retail associates will help us create an engaging brand experience in the store by discovering and assessing customer needs, suggesting thoughtful solutions, and making sure that everyone who visits Tom Beckbe is outfitted for their next adventure. If you have a passion for the outdoors and want to help our customers get the most out of their time outside, then we want to hear from you.