We're looking for a few good folks to help Tom Beckbe build on our past success and continue our growth. Below you will find specific job openings, if any, that we'll update from time-to-time. While the details of each position vary, we evaluate all prospective team members for creativity, adaptability, and compatibility.
Interested in learning more? Please send an email indicating the job you are interested in, along with a resume, to email@example.com.
Since our hiring needs change often, please don't hesitate to reach out if you are interested in joining the team even if your experience doesn't match the criteria listed below.
Assistant Retail Manager (Oxford, MS)
We are seeking to hire an assistant retail manager to help grow our iconic American sporting company. The assistant retail manager will aid in day-to-day operations as well as inventory stocking, merchandising, and helping with in-store events at
our new store location on the Square in Oxford, Mississippi.
They will also support product flow and apply customer service skills in order to curate an exceptional in-store experience and ensure that everyone is outfitted for their next adventure.
- Cultivate an environment of authentic customer connection through every interaction
- Act as a brand ambassador and show an exceptional knowledge on the Tom Beckbe product line
- Discover and assess customer needs and offer thoughtful solutions
- Assist customer service team on returns, exchanges, and all customer questions and concerns
- Monitor inventory levels and work with corporate inventory team and warehouse to plan for future needs
- Assist retail directors in training and hiring of retail associates
- Assist with in-store events
- Previous experience in a customer service field, retail and apparel environment a plus
- Exceptional leadership, selling, and customer service skills
- High School Diploma required (College Degree Preferred)
- Must be able to work weekends
- Independent, detail-oriented, proactive work ethic
Retail Associates (Birmingham, AL) and (Oxford, MS)
We are looking for retail associates to join the staff of our flagship store in Birmingham, Alabama and new store in Oxford, MS. Our retail associates will help us create an engaging brand experience in the store by discovering and assessing customer needs, suggesting thoughtful solutions, and making sure that everyone who visits Tom Beckbe is outfitted for their next adventure. If you have a passion for the outdoors and want to help our customers get the most out of their time outside, then we want to hear from you.