Built to last for generations.
Whether roasting oysters or marshmallows or simply gathering around to stay warm, the kettle creates an unbeatable atmosphere – from farms and plantations to beaches and your backyard. This signature stand with boot rail, and grilling and cooking accessories create an entertaining focal point and a kettle to transcend the seasons. The boot rail is made for sitting back and propping your feet up, dissipating heat, as well as offering an extra measure of protection from the heat of the fire kettle.
Consider the Hot Dip Galvanized option if you live in a high humidity climate or live near the water. This process adds an extra level of rust resistance. This option is $75.
Cost of shipping not included in sale price. A $250 nationwide flat rate shipping fee will be incurred on this order. Freight orders will ship between two to three weeks after the order is received. Please review full shipping policy below:
- Due to the weight of the kettles and dimensions of the crate, all kettle orders are shipped via Federal Express Freight, which means your order will arrive in a semi-truck
- Your order is secured in a large wooden crate
- Crate is Drop shipped to your driveway (you uncrate) – Federal Express will unload the crate onto the driveway of the address provided
- You are responsible for moving the item from the driveway to its final location
- Please call to arrange pick-up from the studio in Brunswick, GA
Form follows function.
Kettles are made from 1/2″ thick cast ductile iron.
Kettle measures 32 inches in diameter.
Boot Rail measures 42 inches in diameter.
Stands approximately 19.5 inches high.
Kettle weighs approximately 173 lbs, Boot Rail and Stand weighs 52 lbs.
Cost of shipping is not included in sale price.