The Blakeley Jacket is a versatile three-season companion in both the field and city. A lightweight, water-repellant outer shell made from dry-waxed cotton provides breathable protection from the rain and wind. And a soft body lining of light cotton twill dyed in Alabama red clay provides a flash of color inside. The Blakeley accommodates widely available zip-in liners (sold separately).
- Dry-waxed six ounce cotton shell
- Four button front closure
- Cotton twill lining dyed in Alabama red clay
- Waist cinching exterior tabs
- Signature Tom Beckbe buttons
- Continental-style pocket restraints
- Made in the USA of imported materials
All sales final. We will exchange for a different size Blakeley, subject to availability, within 30 days of purchase.